sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

GRAMMAR: Word Order - Past Tense

fonte: http://members.iinet.net.au/~adelegc/grammar/word_order/word_order_2.html

Word Order - Past Tense

Change the order of the words below. Don't forget to put a full-stop at the end of the sentence.

For example:I / yesterday / saw / him
 I saw him yesterday.
1. passed / Donna / the driving test
2. from me / borrowed / $100 / Celina
3. in Sydney / Frank / was born
4. didn't go / last week / I / to school
5. my bag / I / the day before yesterday / lost
6. chicken / on Monday / had / for dinner / we
7. the party / enjoyed /very much / he
8. we / at the supermarket / yesterday /met
9. a lot of housework / mum / did
10. at Jill's house / we / on Saturday /arrived


The answers are:
1.Donna passed the driving test.
2.Celina borrowed $100 from me.
3.Frank was born in Sydney.
4.I didn't go to school last week.
5.I lost my bag the day before yesterday.
6.We had chicken for dinner on Monday.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário